Latino Pool Legends are one of the teams in this interleague that should do well, they have a few key players none of which are amazing but all that can beat anyone on their day. MPI is ideal for teams like this. LPL I believe will be hard contenders to PK for season 1 crown. I have watched a few of their players but I can never understand what the hell they talk about lol since they only talk in cling on.Xtreme8Ball are probably the strongest pool league on yahoo, they have about 1000 members and host at least 50 tourneys daily. You would think with those sorts of strength in depth that they would be able to bring a pretty damn strong team to the table. It will be interesting to see who they bring. Will they have any players that are well known? I doubt it, I believe they will bring 5 unknown players.
Key Players – LPL - MILE99IUM
X8B - the_lvlag1cian
Predicted Score – 5-2 LPL
RankMonsters I know nothing what so ever about, I asked in the lobby of their room yesterday if they had any good players, someone called go.elusive said they were so good luck to them. Rankmonsters are non cases league, so they attract different kinds of ypool players. I hope they bring something new to the interleague.8BallCrushers is yet another league I know nothing what so ever about. I have never seen this team compete in interleagues before. I hope to have a bit more to say about this league next week when I have done some background research.
Key Players – RM - ?????
8BC - ??????
Predicted score – 5-3 RM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment