Monday, 16 March 2009

Monday Preditions

The first week saw the Head Admin of MPI’s league withdraw, there were a few issues with some of the admins and it didn’t work out. Nevertheless Dan is now a RankMonster and will be looking to help them win their first interleague.

The first match up of week 2 should see Magic Pool continue their season with another win. I don’t really foresee them having much of a problem here. 8 Ball delight were beaten by an average RM team and if they want to make any kind of mark on their interleague journey they will have to try finding a few big guns. As I said in my last prediction for an MP match Jordy will carry if his team don’t perform, he did just that winning all 5 games. He may see this match as a match to try new players although I doubt it because MP turns up with the same 5/7 for every interleague.

Prediction 5-1 MP

With Elite Pool Legendz now history, it opened a new spot of which the big shots 8 Ball Runners took advantage of. They join the Interleague with a 0-1 record, they will be hoping this will be their only loss of the season. And I can see that being the case with the personnel that Perry has at his disposal. I didn’t see who Pool Loverz turned up with last week but I really don’t remember them having any key players that can compete with anyone from the 8BR team. I could see Perry trying out his weaker team in this fixture and still coming out on top.

Prediction 5-1 8BR

No comments:

Post a Comment